Good question! We always recommend you whiten for 15 minutes. If you have our phone activated smile kit, make sure you set a 15 minute timer for yourself. If you have our wireless kit, theres an internal timer that will automatically turn the light off after 15 minutes.
Great q! We recommend whitening 2-3 times a week for 15 minutes each session (but no more than 4 times a week).
♥ You can do up to two 15 minute treatments in one day!
Just like a snowflake, we all have different smiles, so feel free to adjust our recommendations to your whitening goals. You can do this by checking the shade of your current smile using our smile guide that comes in each smile kit, then choose your shade goal!
44% Carbamide Peroxide!
We also have Vitamin E in our formula to protect your pearly whites from any sensitivity issues ♥
Absolutely! Our smile kits are sold and recommended by dental professionals and educators all over the U.S. ♥
Totally! Our smile kits are safe to use on natural teeth, crowns, veneers, dentures, bonding & dental implants ♥
Below are the instructions for use of our Peachy Kleen Kit:
- Brush your teeth (optional but recommended)
- Dry teeth with cotton ball, tissue, etc. (optional but recommended)
- Twist your smile pen from the bottom until gel rises to the top.
- Using the brush tip on the smile pen, paint each tooth you wish to whiten until there is a light layer of gel on each tooth. Try to keep your lips off of your teeth.
- Place your mouthpiece in your mouth comfortably.
- Plug your light into your preferred device (iPhone, Android, USB, USB-C)
- Set a 15 minute timer and have a happy whitening session.